An Indian E-Commerce Company
The organization wished to build a robust external and internal Employer Brand Image in line with its values and current/future aspirations.
- To change the brand image of the organisation, to attract and retain the best tech-talent, both from the campuses and lateral hires.
- Create an Employee Value Proposition (EVP) with key attributes to attract and retain the best talent.
- Align internal practices from hire to retire in line with the EVP.
PB used a 4-stage approach to reposition the e-com organisation:
- Insight: This is the discovery stage, which diagnoses the factors that makes the firm special.
- It Involved an internal research- to understand the internal stakeholder perspective of the firm, and an external research- to capture the talent market view of the firm.
- This was followed by an analysis of the competitive positioning of the organisation and an Employer Brand Audit Process.
- The Big Idea: This stage aimed at helping the organisation define what it wanted to be known for. PB experts in consultation with the key stakeholders, guides the organisation in developing an Employer Brand Proposition, and defining Brand Pillars based on the employee target profile, through structured Development workshops.
- Ideas into Action: PB conducted Touch-point Planning Workshop to ensure that the EVP is consistently reflected throughout the candidate and employment experience, reviewed people management processes to understand strength of alignment to organisation Brand attributes. This stage results in a clear Brand Activation Plan, Brand Toolkit and Communication Plan.
- Measure and Manage - This stage outlines the steps to Brand Management that will help the organisation stay consistently Brand-aligned. PB in consultation with the client finalises the specific metrics that will be measured and reviewed through a full metrics dashboard for EVP tracking and evaluation.
This intervention would create an attractive EVP and sound brand image that each employee/ target employee would be proud of and willing to associate with. It will also result in an organisation with internal practices streamlined to the EVP, and is thus better equipped to tackle the turbulent and competitive Indian e-com space.