Food Division of a Large Indian Conglomerate
- Understand the Engagement Drivers for workgroups.
- Understand the specific ask from the employees for each of the engagement driver.
- Identify actions, initiatives and behavior changes that should improve the engagement drivers, thereby improving the overall engagement in the workgroups.
The below process was used to identify engagement drivers for different workgroups:
- Analysis: PB performed a diagnostic study of engagement scorecards of workgroups in order to:
- Understand the engagement priority areas
- Areas of strengths and improvements
- Action Planning Workshop: PB conducted 7 half day action planning workshops, covering almost 100 managers and senior managers, at both product category and function level.
- Developed buy-in and orientation in managers towards engagement priority areas agreed upon by the teams.
- Enabled teams to discuss and finalize on concrete actions, timelines, success measures and owners to improve upon the areas which are affecting engagement of the teams.
- PB’s recommendations on improving upon engagement dimensions